Friday, September 2, 2011

Crochet Crazyness!!

Well, with the end of summer fast approaching all us crocheters around the world should be getting busy making items for Christmas! YAY!!! But I gotta say, my customers are keeping me hopping!!! I have not had ANY time to make items for my Christmas Craft shows!
So I have to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to all my amazing customers who have given me the great chance to stay home!! This business has now become a part-time job! It is GREAT!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

 I have had a few record braking days, one day I had 3 sales on Etsy!! It is so great! So many more customers on Facebook! I feel so blessed :) And I feel humbled at the same time, thinking that you guys actually like the things I create! 

With all this crochet I am working like a mad woman!!! Yarn is everywhere in my house! As I type this my computer desk is adorned with much yarn and facial tissue as I also have bad allergies and a sinus cold! 



What a great work space, hey? Complete with last nights caffeine fix (Coke of course!), and a lint roller, as a crocheter has to be careful to keep herself free of cat hair and the yarn clean, too!  As well you can see my used tissues! (Ewwww) But hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do when her nose is filled with yuck!

So there you have it, a glimpse into my "creative" workspace. I really wish I had a REAL workspace but, maybe when my creations are rich and famous I can buy my own studio! (Yeah right!!)

If you are not a fan of my Facebook Page, you should be! Becasue you are missing out on all my newest creations!!! Like this, very cute Cupcake Hat!!

So I guess the point to my random post today is....THANK YOU!!!! And once again THANK YOU!!!! I am so happy you like what I make :) Seriously, it really makes me smile!!! :)

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Page!! Now I have listed my Facebook Page twice so you have no excuse not to like it!! (Just kidding......well maybe not!!)

Meg









No comments:

Post a Comment